Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day...9...

Okay, so it had been a while since I had continued my "routine."

During that time off, I was working up a sweat, though...at our rental townhouse. The lease was up on July 31, so we ended up stuck there trying to get it deposit-refund ready...and we were there until 10pm just about every night last week. So in the war of bed vs. Wii Fit, I'm afraid bed won.

Of course, the little balance board character in the game flipped me flack for not working out in a week, but it was nothing to scare me away.

My BMI was the same, but I had gained 1.1 pounds.

I first started with Yoga--I still suck at Tree pose. I unlocked a few other moves, but there are still left to unlock.

Where I had the most success was with Strength Training--my ratings were awesome!

I logged about 35 minutes last night, and am back in the saddle to do it every day.

No comments: